What have I been knitting on? Think you can guess from a photo? Those of you on Ravelry can easily figure it out by looking at my projects page, but that's cheating.
Here are a few hints/details:
- It is knit in garter stitch
- It is knit with miters (the corners you can see above are made by increasing)
- It is knit in sock yarn, in this case, Knit Picks Memories that I overdyed with yellow
- It has a unique construction
- It is a garment for a baby or small child
- You could make a larger version simply by using larger needles and thicker yarn
- I only cast on 3 stitches to start!
P.S. Check out another photo of the same project. Amazing what different lighting will do to a photo. The photo at the top of this post was taken mid-morning, this photo was taken late-evening.