Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First post

Whew...ok...first post...I'm a little nervous to be honest. I started this blog to keep track of my knitting projects, but also to give my thoughts about the craft and what it's like to be a guy that knits. Hopefully I can bust some stereotypes along with making some people laugh. That's really one of my main goals in life, to make people laugh, hopefully I can accomplish that.

About half of my initial posts will consist mostly of archiving existing finished projects and stuff I'm currently working on. There are a few knitting blogs that I've started to follow, so I have something to strive for there. The other half of my posts will be observations on the knitting world. I have a few topics tumbling around in my brain already, so there's a little something to look forward to.

1 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I'm delighted to find a guy that knits! got to you thru EarthChick.

love what you are doing.