Monday, March 1, 2010

Done With Deadlines

I'm done with deadline knitting. After a successful January Hat Trick and a failure at the Ravelympics, I'm done. I've had knitting on the brain constantly for two whole months and I'm burned out. I gave up my Ravelympic socks after knitting a cuff and 15 rows on the second sock. I couldn't bear to pick up the needles this past weekend. I'm not off knitting completely or anything, but some small inconsequential projects are in order. I need to catch up on the Kris Knits Dishcloth KAL. I bought yarn today for February (more eye searing pink, why can I not get away from this color?) and some to finish January's cloth. But have no fear, I will not be racing to finish each cloth by the end of each month.

2 comments:

nck said...

Do you suppose there is some sort of knitting virus going around? I signed up for 3 projects during Ravelympics and only did the silk dyeing one and that was done on the last day. I went a whole week without knitting which is very unusual.
I have also gone to my dishcloth pattern supply for relaxation.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

There must be something in the air because my Ravelympics knitting was an EPIC FAIL and I don't even care--bah!