Friday, May 23, 2008

A little something

...to tide you over. Just thought I would share my latest WIP. I kind of want this one to be a surprise until it's finished, I think it's going to look really neat. The pattern's nothing to blow your mind really, but I love the way the yarn is working up.

Green & Yellow
We are bright and happy Wollmeise.

P.S. - I have another baby/toddler item to show off. I just need my wife's (better) camera to take pictures. Mine is washing out the red.

P.P.S - I really hope everyone is choosing to watch the Red Wings over the Pistons. The Wings are in the Stanley Cup Finals, the Pistons are only in the Eastern Conference Finals.

P.P.P.S - If you know what the above is, please don't ruin my surprise! Ok, I'm done now...

4 comments:

brandilion said...

speaking of the red wings...

How goes the sweater?

Happily Knit said...

Vivid!

Anonymous said...

Go Wings! I've got my pink jersey on today for luck, we'll see how they do in Dallas! So what did you decide to do with the Red Wing Sweater? I'd knit up some more swatches and try vinegar and heat (not boiling). Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I love the striping colours! Very vibrant and eye catching :D