Sunday, November 28, 2010

Naughty Reindeer

Naughty Reindeer Chart
I decided to knit some mittens for a Christmas gift. Yeah, I know it's in like 3 1/2 weeks, and yeah, I know my last post was about laying off the knitting, I don't wanna hear it. I've been feeling better lately, these shouldn't take long and it would mean a lot to me if I could finish them on time.

What I do want to hear, is your opinion on the chart. The reindeer I didn't design, but I added all the snowflakes. At first, I had a lot larger version of the largest snowflake and it totally dominated the reindeer. (Get your mind out of the gutter.) I think it looks better the way I have it, but I'd love some second opinions. Are there too many small snowflakes? Not enough? Is it permissible to have four different types of snowflakes on one mitten? Any suggestions for a palm pattern? I'm thinking dead simple there to help speed things up. Voice your opinions, complaints or suggestions in the comments and I thank you in advance.

blog comments powered by Disqus