Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Back!

Did you even know I was gone? In the second of my "officially granted two weeks of vacation that I had to spend before mid-July", the wife and I headed to "up north" Michigan to spend a week relaxing. Trust me, I've got the t-shirt to prove it. I won't go into details, but the enjoyment factor ended up along the lines of a bell curve. Enough said.

So, what's up? Lots of back-logged knitting. I think the best way to deal with it is to just get it all out without thinking about it, so that's what I'm going to attempt to do. No worrying about perfect photos and creative stories. And that will all start...not today. :-)

What I have for you today is a progress photo of Shifting Sands.

Pink Shifting Sands

Not that you'd ever see actual shifting sand this color. (Well, maybe in those sand art things.) This will be the scarf my aunt-in-law commissioned. I didn't like the way the scarf that matches the hat (one of those back-logged FOs) was turning out, so I scrapped it in favor of a more tightly knit pattern. She didn't specify that the hat and scarf match, so I'm not holding myself to it. It's only knitting, people.

0 comments: